Compassion International

Monday, June 27, 2011

Will Summer Ever Reach the NW?

I know y'all are burning up in the South, literally!  Not to be a complainer, but wow, would I love to have our weather meld with that of the South to get a little heat up here.  Y'all could use a bit of cooling off.

I still have plenty of great Mary Jane style shoes for your little girls.  I am ordering sandals this week and I think they'll be here in about 2 weeks, maybe a little longer.  Maybe by the time they get here it will be hot!

If you haven't ordered squeaky shoes for your little one just do it.  She will get such a charge out of the noise she can make.  Remember you can take the little squeakers out at any time with no hassle.

Email or call me today to order yours.

Happy Summer,

Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment