Compassion International

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Still Waiting On Sandals

I know for my southern clients you are waiting for sandals.  Here in the NW we still have cool weather so the Mary Janes are working fine.  I am still waiting for my supplier to get sandals in stock.  Thanks for being patient.


When you are ready to order just send me an email to let me know the sizes and colors you want and I will email you back to confirm what's in-stock.  Once we know what you are ordering I can give you a total and you can pay through my paypal account.  This protects both of us.  It assures you get what you order and it assures me that you are who you are.  Shopping through my blog and using paypal is how I can keep my prices super low.

Please email me with any questions.  Subscribe to my page so you will be the first to know when new shoes come in.  Please share my blog with friends who buy for little ones.

Thanks so much and many blessings!

Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment